Translate

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Emami Training

Recently i have completed my Emami training. Here I saw the manufacturing procedures of Navaratna Oil, Boro Plus, Fast-Relief, Himani Lalima, done some research & development works. Here I actually learn the basic rulls for surviving in corporate world. Basically u Have to be very corporate otherwise everybody will just mashed u & will run out. But we can find light in dark place also, like that i found some really cooperative & such good human beings, who help me through out m training period. I learnt a lot from his, which are i will to carry with me for my life long. At the end i really gone to mis those days & I will not forgate these days for my life long, because i learn the basic knowledge about the corporate world from the respected company EMAMI.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow u r a ayurveda experienced person , already u have done a industrial training in emami , actually i want to know about the general working in this company ...

    ReplyDelete